What better way to kick off 2021 than to do some intensive planning for your life as an author? Goals are dreams with deadlines. But we must define those goals first.
- How much do you want to write?
- What do you want to publish and how?
- How will you grow your audience?
- What will you do to nurture your creativity?
I used to be a hesitant writer, quietly producing work, waiting to “be discovered.”
Let’s face it, there are millions of writers out there. You can’t wait for it to happen, you have to make it happen.
Don’t let another year go by waiting for the right time. Conditions will never be perfect. The right time is now.
So let’s get down to business.
What do you really want?
How are you going to get it?
Map out a clear path with us.
The Ultimate Author Planning Workshop in the Writers’ Mastermind
- 5-Part self-guided video course
- PDF Workbook
- Live Mastermind Planning Meeting Wednesday, January, 27th 11 am (recorded for replay)
- Support in private Facebook group
- Crystalize your vision of what it means to be a successful author.
- Develop your own powerful Writer Manifesto.
- Reverse engineer a step-by-step plan to your career as a fiction writer.
- Avoid wasting time, overwhelm, procrastination, and paralysis.
- Join a community of creatives who will lift you up and hold you accountable.
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
JOIN THE WRITERS’ MASTERMIND FOR ACCESS TO THIS WORKSHOP