How can you create characters your readers can’t stop thinking about?
We are excited to have writing coach, editor, and author, Joseph Sale, back to teach us a groundbreaking method that will help you create deep and believable characters. Instead of having to invent what happens next, your characters will act out naturally. This makes it easier to write incredibly compelling narratives that readers can’t put down!
What You’ll Learn
- Why it’s important to determine the deeper psychology behind your characters’ behavior
- Why you need to know the difference between objectives and motivations
- Why Motivational Mapping is better than Myers-Briggs and other personality-based systems
- How motivators create interesting conflict for stories
- The importance of the lowest motivator and how to use it to create believable conflict between character
- Self-knowledge will help you build better characters. Find out what your own motivators are!
Discover and Leverage The 9 Motivators of Your Characters
WHEN AND WHERE
Wednesday, November 10, 2021
11:00 AM EST – 04:00 LONDON
This will be a live Zoom Session
ADD EVENT TO YOUR CALENDAR APP
HOW TO ATTEND
Start your FREE trial with the Writers Mastermind. You will receive a link before the meeting.